Pages

29 September 2012

HWCompare


hello there: D

This time I will be sharing one of the websites that I often use for comparing graphic cards (VGA), the website is very helpful and provide complete information.

HWCompare website is here [  Hw Compare ]

I used to use the graphic card nvidia 9400 GT products, graphics cards compare me with graphics cards nowadays really far its Performance. and now I've switched to ATI or AMD vendor using their products of the HD 7770.

HD 7770 that I currently use is very comfortable to play the game today. I often compare it with other graphic card hwcompare.

so try it if you want to compare two graphics cards HWCompare can be your choice for this one issue

Come hunting graphic card suitable for you: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a second for comment on my post :D