Pages

04 October 2012

Blogger Template


A template is a web page design in a nutshell, well since my title this time is blogger template, then we will discuss about the blog template. as a template that I use today is not made in my own heheheh.

If you possessed the skill to design templates you can just upload it to blogger, well if you do not have adequate skills and your lack of confidence will your design, then you can download a template made ​​in person at several sites offer free templates blogger.

nah I'll share some links that you can visit to find the template you want:

- www.btemplates.com
- www.freeblogspottemplate.com
- www.freetemplatesblogger.info
- And others

I personally prefer btemplates.com for me to visit if you want to download the template for the blog, there are many options blog template that you can choose, enjoy.

regards
Harri from Indonesian

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a second for comment on my post :D